PROGENIC Perfect Complex Bee Venom Whitening Cream
- Progenic Perfect Complex™ combines certified maori organic bee venom with the latest botanical research to provide instant lift, improve skin tone, and stimulate skin rejuvenation.
- Tension, age, and environmental stress can dehydrate and accentuate imperfections in the skin. Firm, tone and revitalize with Progenic Perfect Complex™ Bee Venom Cream.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE : This product contains proprietary ingredients from Sederma in France, and has been formulated to address hyperpigmentation and wrinkles for perceptible and long term anti-ageing effects.
- NOTICEABLE RESULTS : Wonderlight™ has been clinically proven to inhibit melanin synthethis and improve the appearance of freckles and melasma. With a significant decrease in the number of active melanocytes in as little as 48 hours, Wonderlight™ helps to equalize skin pigmentation and improve tone and complexion.
- INTENSE HYDRATION : Ultra-fine particles of sodium hyaluronate penetrate the skin barrier and retains up to 1000x its weight in water. Natural shea butter, jojoba esters and avocado oil locks in moisture for long lasting suppleness.
Directions for use: Apply sparingly to cleansed skin day and night. Gently massage onto face and neck, avoiding the eyes. Bee venom stimulates circulation and may cause a tingling sensation; a patch test is recommended for first time users in case of sensitivity to bee products. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Wonderlight™ is a registered trademark of Sederma.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl glucoside and Cetearyl alcohol, Cetylstearyl alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Stobile, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Benzyl alcohol & Dehydroacetic acid, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Mel (Manuka Honey), Xanthan gum, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), Bee venom, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Store in a cool dry place under 30°C and away from the reach of children.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND